Katherine Nolan is a marketing manager and she started her career in Finance in the U.S. and also worked in Asia as a research analyst for Salomon Smith Barney in Seoul, Korea. After coming back to the U.S., she spent 15 years in marketing and advertising with the largest Asian-American advertising company in the U.S. She brings extensive experience in marketing strategy, development and account management.
Salomon Smith Barney • Kang & Lee Advertising (Young & Rubicam) • AdAsia Communications
• BS degree in Marketing from NYU Stern School of Business
"Diligence is the mother of good luck."
Michael is a CPA & MBA with more than 25 years of experience in domestic and international business, media and entertainment, consumer goods and on-line marketing. He has worked as the head of finance and accounting in small entrepreneurial companies and in large international public corporations. He has multinational experience & know-how with an entrepreneurial perspective.
Sony Music • Deloitte & Touche • SpaFinder • TVT Records
Degrees and Certifications:
• BS degree in Economics from Ramapo College of NJ
• MBA in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University
• Certificate in Forensic Accounting from NYU
• Certified Public Accountant
• Chartered Global Management Accountant
• QuickBooks Advanced Certified Pro Advisor
Member, AICPA and CGMA